Insulated and breathable glove, perfect for active rides.
- Waterguard†, waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane.
- Grip Control technology for a better grip in palm and allows rider to feel handlebar heat.
- Double layer Chamude reinforcement in palm for durability.
- Antibacterial, stay-dry moisture management lining.
- Padded knuckles at middle finger and index.
- Rubber print at palm for improved grip.
- Shaped, articulated knuckles and fingers.
- Box fingertips to avoid air infiltration.
- Added backhand insulation for maximum warmth.
- Wrist adjustment strap and gauntlet adjustment toggle.
- Visor wiper.
- X logo on left gauntlet only and Ski-Doo reflective print.
- Shell: Nylon.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold.
Gloves & Mitts
HOW TO MEASURE
- For best results, have someone else take measurements.
- Measure body in underwear.
- Tape must be snug but not tight.
- If measurements fall between two sizes, order the larger size.
Height: without shoes, standing with heels and back against a wall.
Head: around your head, from the center of the forehead, above the ears and over the natural bump at the back of the head.
Arm Length: Let the hands hang down on the side in a slightly bent position. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Chest: measure under your arm, around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: immediately below the lowest rib.
Hips: across the fullest part of the seat.
Inseam: without shoes, from crotch to the floor.
Gloves & Mitts: measure palm width.