The helmet that started a revolution and has continued to improve with style. Outstanding vision with an optically-correct dual lens visor and a built-in system to remove your breath and prevent fogging.
- 4 year limited warranty**.
- Modern, edgy shell design.
- Built-in Clear Vision Technology with optically-correct dual lens visor.
- Adjustable sunshield lowers or raises at the touch of a button.
- Front push-button release integrated into jaw section.
- BREATH EVAC fog-resistant mask system.
- Quick-release chin strap.
- Spacious design allows room for eyeglasses.
- Graphics applied with ink transfer process for high quality finish and increased scratch resistance.
- Electric heated shield (electric model only).
- D.O.T. certified.
|Head (in)||20 7/8-21 1/4||21 5/8-322||22 3/8-22 3/4||23 1/8-23 5/8||24-24 3/8||24 3/4-25 1/4||25 1/2-25 7/8|
|Head (in)||19 1/4-19 3/4||20-20 1/2||20 7/8-21 1/4|
HOW TO MEASURE
- For best results, have someone else take measurements.
- Measure body in underwear.
- Tape must be snug but not tight.
- If measurements fall between two sizes, order the larger size.
Height: without shoes, standing with heels and back against a wall.
Head: around your head, from the center of the forehead, above the ears and over the natural bump at the back of the head.
Arm Length: Let the hands hang down on the side in a slightly bent position. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Chest: measure under your arm, around the fullest part of your chest.
Waist: immediately below the lowest rib.
Hips: across the fullest part of the seat.
Inseam: without shoes, from crotch to the floor.
Gloves & Mitts: measure palm width.